Thursday 13 October 2011

VMware Certified Professional Exam Is Now Available In VCP-5


VMware Certified Professional 5 tests (VCP-510) is now available at Pearson VUE test centers around the world, you can schedule your exam http://itexamstube.com/exam.asp?e=3207 here. As I participated in the beta 5 vSphere received a beta invitation to review VCP5 I took in July, unfortunately, I'm still waiting for my test score, which should be available in mid-September or so.

VCP4 current owners will be able to take an exam without any training VCP5 to 29 February 2012, after five new vSphere training is VCP5 examination.

VCP3 owners can upgrade to vSphere VCP5 seated five new training and programming, and passes the exam date, February 29, 2012, after five vSphere Install, configure, manage, training is necessary.

Possible VCP5 traces are shown in the diagram below


1 comment:

  1. Hello admin how are you?
    I was reading your post Vmare tests and during the reading one question brought up in my mind is that what's the importance of that certificate and do we have another option of apart from this test.
    cat pics

    ReplyDelete